The Cementerio de la Recoleta in Buenos Aires is a city of the well-heeled–even in death. Monuments to Argentina’s movers and shakers, politicians, athletes and even Evita try to out-do each other with marble crypts shrouded in stained glass, statues and silver-laden caskets.
- Calle Florida – A Different Side of Shopping
- The Beautiful Game-The Argentine Way
- The U.S. Embassy in Buenos Aires Argentina Implements Social Networking
- Uki Goñi- An Inspiration to All Journalists
- La Copa Mundial Está Todo en Argentina.
- Journalism in Latin America
- Mothers of the Disappeared
- Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Los Madres de Plaza de Mayo
- A Day of Polo